Type to search

The Print Life with Cam Earven YouTube Personalities

Super Simple Exposure Unit for T Shirt Business | Screen Print Shop

Super Simple Exposure Unit for T Shirt Business. Cheap Screen Print solution for home based screen printers.

Visit my Amazon Store Page To buy the stuff I use and help support this channel

Visit our web site for the best screen printing prices https://www.monumentlimited.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/theprintlife/

Cam Earven:
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/camearven
Twitter: https://twitter.com/camearven

It’s awesome that you take time out of your day to watch the videos and vlogs that I upload to The Print Life. I truly appreciate the love.

Please subscribe, like, and turn on notifications so that you are notified when I upload. in return I will keep uploading.

old vhs footage provided by https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-bqNxEx8Q4Pp-NhDz41eRg

Silk Screen Printing Vlog, Silk Screen Print Vlog, Screen Print how to, T shirt Print,

t shirt printing, t shirt print, t-shirt, print, screen print, screen printing, screenprint, silk screen printing, How to, tutorial, vlog, silk screen print, silkscreen, silkscreening, silk, screen, printing, the print life, monument limited, cam earven, Do It Yourself, diy, shirts, shirt, t-shirt, garments, Clothing (Industry), Diy, Printed T-shirt, ink, t shirt business

source

Tags:

You Might also Like

34 Comments

1. bernard santos September 2, 2019

nice work bro! thanks much

2. Gary Holt September 2, 2019

The sun – whats that? It would take about 10 hours where I live!

3. My T Shirt Printers September 2, 2019

Dude! Awesome intro, Loved it!

4. Ivan Ramos September 2, 2019

Do you know a web site where I could buy the foam

5. Inkings Ink September 2, 2019

PRINT LIFE..!!

6. Jim kozikis September 2, 2019

500 watt led? Holy cow man! LOL.

7. Nelson Kweku September 2, 2019

Yo bro love your videos❤, buh is it a 50 or a 500 watt light

8. Jeovanny Estrella September 2, 2019

Great video! this is exactly how I burn my screens with the exception of using the sun & the suitcase. I use a Carboard box & construction 500Watt light instead. took me a minute to figure out exposure time but I managed to figure it out.

9. Bob September 2, 2019

Thanks for all the tips

10. The Print Life September 2, 2019

50 watt LED, Not 500

11. Shawn Deweese September 2, 2019

I cut a vinyl stincle mirror thr immage indoor matt orical vinyl works the best not super cheap but not super expencive either and peals off easy

12. ImportRace September 2, 2019

Nice, so 30sec or less. How about the 500watt lightbulb time?

13. jimBobuu September 2, 2019

So I guess asking if youre going to ISS Orlando is a bit ridiculous at this point! 🙂

14. Ron Waller September 2, 2019

Thanks Cam this was pretty cool. Is there a minimal distance between the 50W light and your screen? I would assume that would effect the burning process. Also, how long does it take you to dry screens after reclaiming them and also after burning them? you probably use the hot ball of fire in the sky to help. Just curious how long the process would take from reclaiming to a burnt usable production screen. Thanks Cam

15. carrilloinc September 2, 2019

Are you using a photopolymer emulsion or Dual cure?

16. Daniel Bonfante September 2, 2019

I like that new intro! Clean

17. Brian Rollins September 2, 2019

When you gonna upgrade to an Auto or a DTG

18. Nicholas Persiani September 2, 2019

In Phoenix this week. It’s hot here the sun would work great here. Any chance you have any equipment you might not use and willing to sale.

19. Jakey 71 September 2, 2019

I’m in Essex, England and August has finished so we won’t see the sun until next June probably!!😂

20. diprestful September 2, 2019

I congratulate Mr. Cam for saving electric light and using the sun as a light display

21. The Ink Build Up September 2, 2019

Awesome video cam. That's how I first started burning screens with the sun. But had to move to a UV light since by the time I would come home from work, the sun would already be going down.

22. Dark Nyte Studios September 3, 2019

Oooo! Nice opening with Gigi. I like the MacGyver approach to the exposure.

23. June Simeon Abeniante September 3, 2019

Sir, what emulsion you're using in the video? Thanks

24. Billy Scarbrough September 3, 2019

I retrofit that 50W LED light in my exposure unit from your older video a while back and it works great. I started doing this in the sun but I usually print at night.

25. Cheryl Brown Life Exposed September 3, 2019

Ahhh yes!! Love it. Great vid with great info. Your transitions are awesome. Now I just have to get my printer to get onboard and print blacker blacks!!

26. berry van zelst September 3, 2019

i made a box of wood 23inches high, wide and put a face tanner inside, 50seconds of exposure time!

27. David Cummings September 3, 2019

Great info and saves one thousands of dollars, why are we not in the business of equipment design and production?

28. Salcius Linas September 3, 2019

This video saved sooo much of my nerves!!

29. Janet Diaz De Valentin September 3, 2019

Thank you , very informative….

30. Amys Antics4u September 3, 2019

Hi Cam, This is Amy, I talked to you on the phone last week, asking questions about getting started at a hobby level burning screens. You said 500 watt LED over the phone too. But most of your videos say 50 watt so I figured 500 was a mistake. You followed thru on your promise to make a video on this. I really admire people that fulfill their promises. Thank you! The video was great, well thought out, thorough, and organized!

I do think it would be good to let people know there are pre-coated screens available, tho far more expensive than the DIY kind. Its a no muss no fuss solution for a newbie.

I found an exposure frame on a web site that is just 6×6, They suggest a display case for collectibles as your exposure unit and linked me to one made of real wood and glass and far larger than needed on amazon…$87.00. But yesterday at Micheal's I found a much smaller and lighter display case. Inside it had small square partitions for earring pairs but there was a good deal of space between the top of the partition walls and the display top glass. $21.00 on labor day sale for $10.00. I put in some foam and the display frame and it supplied just enough thickness to put a tiny strain on the hinges when closed.

The exposure frame has clear plexi-glass on top. I don't need both the plexi-glass and the display case glass, only one is needed right? As long as there is a tight fit between the screen, transparency and glass right?

Also, what is the three character file extension for most files used to design and print the transparencies. What are the main design apps used to design the silk screen. Which apps do you use in your shop?

31. Vega 23 September 4, 2019

hell yea. that was dope. the first time i tried it i under exposed it

32. Joah Leu September 5, 2019

很棒,方法超级实用,谢谢分享

33. Lance Scott September 5, 2019

Hey, what is you streaming setup, software, cameras? Your live streams are killer. Any input….. Maybe a BTS on your setup for one of your videos. Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

34. Kaj Nielsen September 6, 2019

unrelated, but what bulbs do you use for your safe room?